Saturday, September 26, 2009

Love Affair with Gourmet



I won't lie...I live by my Gourmet Cookbook. The recipes always come out wonderfully and impressive. Even if they aren't difficult, it makes me look like a stellar chef (which isn't always true, but is nice to have my guests think).

Gourmet just came out with a new cookbook, Gourmet Today. I'm coveting it. It will definitely be on my Christmas list along with the duo, Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child (volumes I & II, which have been on my Christmas list for literally 3 years). If Santa doesn't bring Gourmet Today, maybe the Amex & Amazon fairies will have to take care of this need.



images courtesy of amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. However, please note that comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks) will be removed. All contents of this blog are personal opinons and experiences.