Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Food, Inc.

If you haven't seen the movie Food, Inc. yet, I highly recommend it. This movie changes your life and the way you view food. I haven't totally given up on meat, dairy, etc. BUT I will say I've become more selective about what I eat and what I feed my family.

Read more about the movie here and find where it is playing in your neck of the woods.

I have come to learn the importance of either having a garden or eating local "in season" foods. The quality is better, and so much healthier for you. Plus, it's better for the environment. I've been proud of myself so far because I feel like what I am doing is not only healthier for my family, but is so much better for the environment. Eating foods that are fresh and in season is how God intended it, not grabbing some chemically, corn filled product off the supermarket shelves.

Have you seen the movie? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. However, please note that comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks) will be removed. All contents of this blog are personal opinons and experiences.